After too much research, we are now able to bring all working Slither codes under one roof. While we were trying those codes, we found some rare skins that can make your Slither look like the King of all. Can’t believe it? Scroll down and explore the working codes that will get you all these rewards.
List of All Slither IO Codes We Found Working Till October 2020
- 0056-6697-1963 – King Crown, Dragon Wings/Bunny ears, Construction Helmet
- 0150-6765-3242 – Nose Goggle, Heart Goggle/Eyebrows, One Eye Magnifying Glass/spikes collar
- 0295-1038-1704 – Star/retro style Goggle, Brown Hair Wig/Graduation cap, Lens Goggle/Headphone
- 0465-2156-5071 – Deer/Unicorn Horn, Black Hair Wig, Hypno-Goggles, Scarf
- 0351-6343-0591 – Deer Horns, Brown Hair Wig, 3d Movie Glasses,
- 0368-9044-0388 – Bat Wings, Squirrel/Bear Ears, Golf Hat, Sci-fi Goggle
- 0139-6516-0269 – Bat Wings, Dragon Wings, One Eye Magnifying Glass
- 0334-1842-7574 – Star Shaped Goggle, Heart Shaped Goggle, Basketball Cap
- 0068-5256-3709 – Swan Wings, Lens Goggle, Golf hat
- 0309-9703-3794 – Brown/Golden Wig, Orange Wig, Basketball Cap
- 0577-9466-2919 – Cape, Brown Wig, Lady Goggle
Note – Please do not depend on a single code. I.e., if you want a Unicorn Horn; you can’t have it just using the 4th code, you need to use the 5th over, or vice versa to get the unicorn horn. Remember to use all codes over each other to get various skins.
We tried all the above codes many times, and every time they gave the same skins. You can find rare wings, goggles, and crowns using them.
So, these all are the working codes of the Slither IO to use in 2020. Redeem them all today before they get exhausted.
How Do You Enter Codes in Slither IO?
If you are new to the Slither IO, then let us just quickly explain how to redeem codes to you. As we know that we can play Slither IO on a browser as well as on mobile; the Slither IO codes only work on a mobile version of the game. That means you cannot redeem these codes on the browser-based version of the game.
A Slither IO code contains 12 numbers that we can dial in the game’s number pad that gives instant access to some selected skins/rewards. So, how you get those skins?
- Open the Slither IO on your mobile. In case you don’t have the game, then get yourself from Google Play Store/Apple App Store.
- In the upper right corner, you can find an icon of the number pad. Click on it, and then you can type the code there.
- After you enter the code, wait for a second, you can see various skins with snake below. You can directly apply any skin on your snake by tapping on the skin.
Don’t Miss:- How to Get Free Xbox Live Codes
With the codes we have shared above, you can store many skins as you want. To see all your skins, tap on the change skin from the game’s home screen, and then select cosmetics.
How Do You Get Slither IO Skins?
There are three different ways to get the skin for your snake. But before that let us just know why these skins or cosmetics need? Do they boost performance? Or, they provide your snake with some special ability?
These skins do not affect your snake’s performance in any way. Getting a skin for your snake is just a way to show off your snake and how dedicated player you are to the Slither IO. The following are ways to get a Slither IO skins.
- Default Skins – There are 66 different skins for snakes, which are the colors of the snake, like a rainbow. These skins have pretty amazing choices. Suppose you chose the Canadian skin, then your snake will appear in the color of the Canadian flag with a maple leaf tag attached.
- Custom Skin – Still, if you don’t like the skins from above 66 options, then there is a mode in the game that can let you build your snake called “Build a Slither.” This option is the most popular one in Slither IO players. You have 38 shades to build your snake which makes it more choice specific.
- The Cosmetics – These are the skins that need slither io codes to get. You need to put 12 numbered code to unlock new skins or cosmetics in the game. When you put that code, you will get cosmetics like hair wigs, goggles, and skins.
How to Grow Bigger In Slither IO
Getting bigger is the only challenge in a Slither IO that every player struggles for. There are some tricks that can help you grow bigger in the Slither. But, it depends on how you apply those tricks on your game.
Although there are some mods and extensions for Slither IO. Still, it is always better to play safe and play original. Check for the following tricks to grow longer and bigger.
- Learn the controls – Slither controls look easy at the beginning, but it is not that simple to direct your slither. In mobile, shift the speed-up button on the slower thumb side so that the active thumb can move snake actively.
- Use the speed-up button smartly – With the speed-up button, you can beat other snakes smartly by cutting their path with fast movements. Use the spacebar button to speed-up while playing in a browser.
- Use cosmetics & skins – cosmetics like goggles and the wigs can hide your snake’s eyes and can confuse other snakes by turning in unexpected directions. Also, you can choose black color for a snake to confuse others for your length.
How to Fix Lag Issues in Online Slither IO?
The lag issue is the most common issue that a Slither IO players face. You can fix this issue by closing all other applications/tabs running in your mobile/browser.
Waiting for some time can reduce the loads on the server. Playing on low graphics can also stop lagging. The graphics of the game are not too differentiable. You can enjoy the online game more in low graphics.
So, this is all we have covered up about the Slither IO. We hope you enjoyed this article on Slither IO Codes.
Please let us know which code you like most and if there is anything that we should add-up in the article. Comment your thoughts and stay tuned for the next updates.