Here you can explore all the details for the docket codes. While playing dying light, you need advanced weapons because the basic weapons have limited repairs. The firearms from high tier give abilities to kill more infected-livings.
The codes for Dying light are just coupons; by using them, you can claim rare armaments in the game. Let’s first check for the latest active docket codes in the game.
List of All Active Dying Light Docket Codes till September 2020
- GRE31SVNBOHFUDQH – 1 Classic docket.
- HELL – 1 Gold Tier docket.
As of now, the above two are the only active dying light docket codes that reward you. We will keep updating this list with the latest codes.
The first code has been valid since 2015. It gives a single classic docket that you can exchange later for a basic weapon.
The second code has been valid since April 2020, which gives a single gold tier docket for the heavy weapon from the gold tier.
Many codes were even able to give dockets from the premium tier, but they soon went inactive. Some codes even offered three dockets also.
Must Read :
- Here is a List of All Working Slither IO Codes for 2020
- Working Kart Kingdom Codes List 2020
- Geometry Dash Vault Codes: Full List By Vault Types
You can explore the following list of expired codes and have an idea of what treasure new gamers lost. And also, by checking the below list, you can have an idea of what upcoming codes can award you.
Expired List of Dying Light Dockets Codes:
- 116088555 – 3 Premium Dockets
- RUSTY KNIVES – 1 Premium Docket
- #SAVEHARRAN – 1 Premium Docket
- ALCOHOL – 1 Premium Docket
- GAUZE – 1 Premium Docket
- BACKWARDS – 1 Premium Docket
- THIS IS NOT A DOCKET – 1 Premium Docket
- MAMA – 1 Premium Docket
- HMR – 1 Premium Docket
- JADE – 1 Premium Docket
- BLACKFRIDAYLIGHT – 3 Gold Tier Dockets
- YEAROFTHEPIG – 3 Gold Tier Dockets
- SEE – 3 Gold Tier Dockets
- COMMUNITY – 3 Gold Tier Dockets
- BESTGAMERALI – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BLACKFRIDAY – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- TARIQ – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- FIRECRACKERS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- DYINGLIGHTGOLD – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- LARYNGITIS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- ELAJJAZ – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- NVIDIADOCKET – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- SILENT NIGHT – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- MEDKIT – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- TISSUE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BARBERSHOP – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BETTERWITHFRIENDS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- CROSSBOW – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- MOTHER – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BROADCAST – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- #DyingToKnow – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- SPIKE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- 2019 – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- WINTERSALE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- GRANARY – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- FLARES – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- SCORPION – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BITES – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- STICK – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- HAIKU – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- PYZA – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BREAD – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- EXPCALIBUR – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- MARK – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- HORIZON – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- ELECTRONICS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- ANNIVERSARYDYINGLIGHT – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BLINK – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- SUMMERALI – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- GOLDENJOYSTICK2019 – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- 100K – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- PANNA COTTA 75G TIRAMISU 150G CREME BRULLE 100G – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- NON SUFFICIT ORBIS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- OPERATIONMAPLELEAF – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- 01272015 – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- DANTERAVIOLI – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- OHTOFU – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- HOWBARRAGAN – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- С ДНЁМ РОССИИ – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- VKDL2COMM – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BIKINIBODHI – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- HEXY – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- WPE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- Paveł – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- KEYSJORE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- BONKOL – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- DERSORBUS – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- GAMINGBOLT – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- CORLE – 1 Gold Tier Docket
- NON OMNIS MORIAR – Grim Scepter blueprint
- PARKOUR 4 LIFE – Spectral Baseball Bat
- 66621 – Last Hope Blueprint
- TOGETHER – buggy skin, crossbow
- GUNSLINGER – Rusty Spine / Shotgun blueprint
- 龙之息 – Dragon’s Breath/lunar bow blueprint
- HOPENEVERDIES – Last Hope weapon blueprint
- VALENTINE – buggy skin, crossbow
- ROCKETLEAGUE – Rocket League buggy skin
- RIFLE – Harran Military Rifle Blueprint
- TRUSTY – Ye Olde Trusty / wrench blueprint
- CANDY – Candycutter / Sickle blueprint
- RUSTY – Rusty Spine Shotgun blueprint
- POLICE – Police buggy skin
- AMBULANCE – Ambulans buggy skin
- LEMON – Lemon buggy skin
- KARCASS – Karcass buggy skin
- XMASSWAG – Xmas Party Outfit
- HALLOWEENRIDE – Karcass buggy skin
- HALLOWEENSWAG – Old Bones outfit
So, these all are the docket codes for the dying light, which, unfortunately, no more work. Now, if you are new to the game and wondering why these codes expire? Do they have any redeem limit? How you claim them before expiring? Do we need to exchange them as soon as we get a code?
Further, we will clear all these questions from you. But first, let us describe where you find them? Because it is a bit hard to find new codes.
How Do I Get Docket Codes for Dying Light?
The docket codes are quite tricky to find; it’s a lot better to get everything from one place. There are several hints or sources from where you can find these docket codes naturally.
It is really like a finding treasure using given hints by the game developers. Videos, images, social media channels, and websites are the sources where you can find docket codes.
Videos shared by a game on YouTube, or shared by the gaming Youtubers, are the best sources to get the latest codes. Sometimes Youtubers share custom codes for dockets.
Screenshot images of gameplay shared on different platforms by the Techland or other eminent gamers also contain secret codes, you just need to find them in it.
You can also follow the social media channels of the developers because there they tell codes stealthily.
Last, you can follow official websites like blogs, forums, steam community, and social media fan clubs of the dying light. These all are the places where all the latest codes get shared.
How Do You Claim Dockets in Dying Light?
The claim and exchange of the dockets is again a unique process by itself. Let us explain it to you. The following are the steps for claiming and exchanging docket codes.
- To claim your docket code, you need to visit ‘https://dockets.dyinglightgame.com.’
- You need to ‘sign in’ there with your email; if you don’t have a game account, then create one using ‘register.’
- Then link the game account with a Steam/Xbox/Play Station account.
- Then click on the ‘redeem codes’ section, put the code in which you have and click on ‘redeem’.
- You can see the list below when you get a docket reward from the code.
- Open the game and check your inventory for the dockets you have claimed.
- Meet the quartermaster in the game and exchange your dockets with the top-tier weapon.
You will meet the quartermaster within the first-hour completion of the game. You can find quartermaster at The Slums, Old Town, and at The Following.
In the slums, find the tower building at the entrance of the slums area, then go to the first floor to meet him.
As you progress through the game, you can find the primary quartermaster by visiting the old library building in the city, which is in the North West of the old town.
You can also visit the gas station in the area called ‘The following’ of North West, which you find during the story mission. Bilal is the only quartermaster in that area where you can exchange dockets.
Does Dying Light Docket Codes Have an Expiry Date?
Yes, these docket codes have expiry dates. Within the span of 7 to 14 days, they go inactive. Some codes even have claim limits. Many of the codes are given to the YouTubers to share with the public.
As soon as they went public, you need to claim them and then exchange them whenever you want in the game. If there is any time limit on the code, then the publisher will mention it with the code.
So this is all about the Dying light docket codes. We hope you find this helpful. If you read it this far, that means probably you like and learn from it. Share and comment if we missed anything, and please keep coming back for the latest updates and new guides.