If yes, then there is nothing to be stress about because you can download the best group video chats apps for your android or iOS devices. You can stay connected with your friends or family in this or any kind of worst scenario which can happen to your city or country.
There are numerous video calling applications are available online for both android and iOS users, which you will get to know about later in the article. Group video calling application will help you in contacting with anyone you like face to face.
Basically, a group video call is designed best for the meetings who are staying and working from home. As you need to take care about that, no lockdown can stop you from achieving your goals, which is why you can work even harder in running up your business or job online.
The application can be run on two platforms, which is iOS and Android.
The UI of application can be different, but the working and integration is the same for both of them. If you want to know more about the best free group video chat app 2020, then you need to stay till the end of the article. You Might Also Like Best Anonymous Chat Apps to Try in 2020.
In the era of the internet, your video calling application would be going to run better on a faster internet connection, which is why you should need to take care of it.
5 Best Group Video Chat Apps You Should Try in 2020 Lockdown
1. Google Duo
If you want a simple application which would run on both android and iOS devices, then there is nothing better than the Google duo. It is faster and the latest video calling application you can get for your smart-phone.
It is the best free group video conferencing app 2020 you can get for your smart-phone. You just need to log in to the application of your mobile number and verify it. There is nothing else extra you need to do. It will be going to work as a standard video call application with a group video call feature.
Pros points about the application
- It is not a complicated application as which means you can run it without any trouble.
- It is free to use as there is nothing extra you need to pay for the application.
Cons about this application
- There are no extra features related to filters or any stickers for fun.
- You cannot add more than four members in the group video call in the application.
What are the things you should consider before downloading the application?
- Size of the app- 108 MB
- Rating- 4.6
- Price- Free
- Ads- No
- In-app purchases- No
It is one of the best free video conferencing applications with lots of downloads in the market. You can download it and register it by adding your personal details like email, phone number, name, etc. This application runs on a cross platform, which means you can run it both on iOS and Android devices.
You will be going to find it the best free group video call app 2020 with so many of features inside.
- No money is required to be paid for the application
- Can do video as well as audio call both at the same time
- It consumes lots of battery of the smart-phone
- Application size is heavy which will be going to consume lots of space in your smart phone
What are the things to remember?
- Size- 101 MB
- Rating- 4.6
- In application purchases- Yes
- Advertisements- No
Viber is another video calling application you can get for your mobile devices. This application has been improved a lot in terms of its UI.
This application is considered as one of the fastest in connectivity video calling application. iOS is the best group video chat platform for viber.
Plus points about the app
- Stickers to use in between of the call
- International calls for free
Cons about the application
- Battery draining application
- Lags sometimes in the middle of the call
Essential things to know about
- Size- 168 MB
- Rating- 3.8
- In app purchases- Yes (Optional)
- Price- Free
4. IMO Group Video Call
If you are running out of network and still want to make some video calls, then IMO is the only best option for you. There are tons of Best group video chats apps among which this is the one which can still run better on the 2G network.
You can invite your friends or family over the application and talk to them at once.
Good points about the application
- No faster internet connection required
- No typical registration required
- Consume very less storage
Cons you should know about
- No special features are there in the application
- Poor in video quality in slow internet connections
Vital things you should know about the application
- Ratings- 3.5
- Storage- 83 MB
- Integration- Any of the social media account
- In app purchases- No
- Advertisements- Yes
5. Facebook Messenger
It is the app with the highest popularity as compared to the others in the market. The app runs on the Facebook account as there is no additional registration required. All you need to do is open the application and start chatting with your friend right by tapping on their name.
You can use the messenger or any of the platforms like Windows, iOS, Android, etc. The UI of all the platforms is the same, which means you won’t get to feel any differences.
Pro points about the application
- No special information required
- Nothing is complicated in the application
- Can be run on any devices you want to
Cons about the messenger
- Cannot add lots of people for conferencing
- A little bit complicated application to use
Here are some of the things related to the messenger
- Size- 37mb
- Ratings- 4.2
- In app purchases- no
- In app advertisements- no
There are lots of different applications you will get for your video conferencing, but the one discussed above is the best. You can download them without any second thought because they are all good and well trusted application you can use for group video call.
No payment is required in order to get the application, which is the best thing is you can use them for free.
Thus, in a nutshell, it is concluded that video call is necessary to be in touch with the loved ones or to run any online business.
The application also plays an essential role in providing a better experience to you in terms of video and audio quality.