Trying to work on your diet plan isn’t that easy if you don’t get a helping hand. That’s when the best fasting apps comes into action.
So, without wasting time, let’s talk about some of the best fasting apps to try out in 2020. You Should also check out our list on best vegan apps in 2020.
Top 4 Fasting Apps List You Should Try in 2020:
One of the best fasting apps of modern times got to be Zero. It comes handy with multiple features, which make this app a number one choice among masses. You get the opportunity to edit the start time of fast and then add the final purpose to the fasting method.
The best part is that you can access it from any device. When the time feels right, you can import some of the past fasts from any of the other tracking mobile apps through .csv file.
- Helps you to visualize the growth in its available achievement bar
- Can help you view the present statistics on a simple home screen
- Get the chance to view your fasting, weight loss and serving right on a plan
- Download might take a bit of time
The best part about Zero is that it is free of cost for both Android and iOS users!
Users get the opportunity to actually upgrade and then take up some of the weekly challenges, just to stay motivated and fit.
- It comes with multiple fasting plans
- Get in touch with fasting timer leading through weeks
- If you want, you can get personal fasting coach
- Right from notification alerts to weight tracker, there are loads of options
- You cannot track meals without using another secondary app
The basic download and use are free, but you need to pay for the coach under the subscription model. For 12 months, it is $69.99, for six months, it is $54.99, and for three months, it is $29.49.
3. Life Fasting Tracker:
If you are looking for a scheduling tracker, then Life Fasting Tracker is the name that comes to your mind soon. This tracker is one of the best fasting apps and will allow users to just set their own start and end time and even some goals for the fasting period.
The primary goal of this app comes with its in-app learning library. Here, the beginners will get tips, and there are some fact-based articles for experienced fasters as well.
- It comes with the advanced track to glucose, ketones and waist circumference
- You get the chance to adjust start and end time of this tracker as per your usage
- In-app community is here for helping you connect faster with friends
- It fails to have a watch app
It is one free app for both Android and Apple users.
This FastHabit application is your one-stop solution whenever you are looking for fasting apps free. Whether you fast for the same hours or the fasting window changes, this app will keep track of it all. It even helps you to set the length of the fasting window.
You even have the right to edit after the window has begun. You can add a previous fast day, according to your will.
- It comes with weight tracking to help you stay consistent with intermittent fasting
- The perfect way to set fast length
- You can use advanced features like calendar views, data export, and more from this app
- Some options need to be paid for its use
This app is perfectly designed for iOS and Android users and won’t charge you a single penny.
Window is one of the apps for intermittent fasting, which will help you to track the daily fasting window. It can further help in monitoring your current weight loss program with time to see if you are actually getting any result out of it.
You will receive an overview of the monthly calendar to show for how long you have fasted every day.
- It is a perfect way to help you stay inspired to stick to the daily fasting schedule
- It is a reliable intermittent fasting track
- You can track daily eating habits
- The app fails to improve with passing time
It was previously at $4.99 but currently made free since July 04, 2019.
The Final Call is Yours:
Going through all the possible options will gladly help you come up with the best apps for intermittent fasting, but the final call remains yours. You need to go through all the possible options, check out the rates, and then finalize on the apps that seem to work more in your favor.
Most of these intermittent fasting apps are free of cost. So, all you need is a smartphone and a strong internet connection to get these apps on your phone.
If you have been into intermittent fasting for long and have some new suggestions for us, we are all ears! Just share some new points for our next article. Till then, enjoy a healthy life ahead.