So finally you decided to be vegan? We know that you are searching for some of the best vegan apps which will help you start your journey right away. Read Ahead…
Also Read : –
A trusty app is all that you need to find more about vegan products, some recipes, and even meat substitutions to try out. Do check out best fasting apps in 2020.
Listing out Top-Notch Vegan Apps For iOS and Android Users :
One of the best vegan app, and the first name that pops up in your mind, is HappyCow. It is perfect for the travel-savvy vegans out there. It has complete guidance for over 180 countries, where you can find details about the vegan spots to try out.
Just place the keywords or filter out to find the perfect vegan eatery nearby. You can browse restaurant information and interactive maps as well.
- You can search for restaurants by their opening time.
- Get the chance to save your favorites just in case you want a second trip to that same restaurant.
- You can save restaurant details offline by planning, in case you have no internet service.
- Sometimes, negative reviews regarding any restaurant might confuse the searchers regarding the right pick to make.
Even though this app has a free Android version to it, making it one of the best vegan apps, but it will generally cost you around $3.99 for its usage.
Install HappyCow: Free (Android)
Install HappyCow : Free (iOS)
2. Vegaholic :
If you are into drinking, then the Vegaholic app is one-stop for everyone to consider. Unfortunately, not all drinks are vegan-friendly as some use animal products in their production line. Vegaholic will help keep your drinking cabinet free from animal products.
This mobile app makes it easier for you to search and check for all your favorite beverages, while you are out shopping.
- The famous online Barnivore database powers it.
- One of the best vegan apps 2020, Vegaholic, is simple to use and will get your job done within minutes.
- It always provides updated vegan information on almost all liquor items like beer, wine, and more.
- Meant for the Apple users only
You will be amazed to know that this app is free of cost for Apple iOS users.
Install Vegaholic : Free (iOS)
3. Forks Over Knives :
One of the best vegan apps 2020, Forks Over Knives, has fantastic information in the drink and food category. The primary aim of this app is to collect hearty and healthy vegan recipes, which will help you maintain your vegan diet with ease.
Also Read : – Best Anonymous Chat Apps to Try in 2020
It has some of the simple features with a user-friendly interface, which makes it easier for anyone to follow this popular vegan trend these days.
- Once can use this app in landscape and portrait modes
- You will receive step by step instructions
- Enjoy stunning images for your reference
- Get over 160 healthy recipes from top 20 chefs
- Being a popular app, it is essential to get more amazing recipes from the same source
Invest around $4.99 for purchasing this app, and it will serve you for a long time.
Install Forks Over Knives : Free (Android)
Install Forks Over Knives : Free (iOS)
4. Cruelty Cutter :
The next time you are making plans to shop for vegan products, your phone must have this app, Cruelty Cutter in it. In layman’s term, this is a barcode scanning application to help you shop for vegan products with ease.
This is one of the best vegan apps and will provide information on the animal testing status of all the personal care items.
- It presents vital information on the animal testing status of personal care products.
- You will receive detailed information on household and cosmetic items.
- This app won’t report anything on vegan drinks and food.
You don’t need to pay a single dime for this app. It is completely free for both android and iOS users.
Install Cruelty Cutter : Free (Android)
Install Cruelty Cutter : Free (iOS)
5. 21-Day Vegan Kickstart :
If you are planning to enter the vegan world, this 21-Day Vegan Kickstart app is meant for you. It is a perfect brainchild of the Physicians Committee of Responsible Medicine. The main purpose of this app is to guide you well through your transition period, into the world of vegan eating.
- This tool comes handy with easy to follow vegan menus. So, for your best vegan recipe apps, this one must be on the list.
- It provides some vital recipes and tips on vegan eating from nutritional experts as well.
- Receive inspirational messages and advice from nutritionists.
- For some people, this time limit of 21 days might not be enough.
This app is also free of cost. So, no need to pay a single penny for that.
Install 21-Day Vegan Kickstart : Free (Android)
Install 21-Day Vegan Kickstart : Free (iOS)
6. Bunny Free :
An app, which is slightly different than the other best vegan recipe apps you have tried so far, Bunny App helps you to scan barcodes with a twist. It helps you to search for specified brands or even through an extensive list before telling you if the chosen company is a vegan one or not.
- It provides details on the company and its regulatory change.
- It can present you with information on whether the companies test on animals or not.
- This app receives data from PETA
- Not a large database
- Some information might not be 100% accurate
You don’t have to pay a single dime for this app, as it is free for both Android and iOS users.
Install Bunny Free : Free (Android)
Install Bunny Free : Free (iOS)
Get the Best Vegan App Now in 2020
Whether you are planning to spend some dime for any vegan app or not, this list has something for you. If you are using any other app, let us know about it. We would love to include that in our next list.
Until then, have fun with your vegan lifestyle!