Call of duty has amazed the players with its magnificent 3D graphics, and because of these fantastic features, players want to play the game on big screens like PC.
COD mobile emulator will allows you to play COD mobile on PC. There are emulators like Bluestacks that help you to play the COD mobile on PC but Gameloop is the official emulator that gives you soft gameplay than any other emulator.
Tencent gaming buddy are the co-developer of the COD mobile game. They came to know that player’s requirements will not be satisfied on the phone; hence the idea of developing the Gameloop official emulator begins to rise.
You May Also Like :- Best N64 Emulator for Windows PC
The player’s requirement like big screens with higher resolution, perfect aiming accuracy while shooting, and high configuration is not possible while playing on the phone; hence the Tencent has launched the GAME LOOP COD mobile emulator.
Gameloop COD mobile PC emulator has its own self innovated AOW engine that assures players for quick opening speed and smooth gaming experience. It is the only emulator that has the official backing of Tencent.
Advantages of Playing Call of Duty Mobile on PC
- Big Screens with High Resolution
While playing the game on the small screen, there are sight restrictions, and they may face storage space issues that may affect the game controls. Playing the game on PC will give you fun to enjoy the weapons, graphics, and in-game animations because of its high resolution. No need to stare at the small screen of your mobile because playing on PC also gives a more substantial visual effect.
- Accuracy while Aiming and Shooting on PC
Playing on PC will help you take every action accurately, whether it will be aiming at enemies or destroying them; it helps you to do it perfectly. Playing Battle royal mode, which is packed with more actions like searching for items and picking them up will be done with accuracy while playing on PC. You can change the key mapping as well while plying COD mobile on PC. Read our comparison on best gun in cod mobile that you can use in the current season.
- Lower Configuration and No Need to Worry About Battery
This is the important advantage of playing the Call of duty mobile on PC. Playing COD mobile on PC will not be controlled by your device configuration. If you can’t play some of the actions on mobile, then don’t worry, play the game on PC and feel relax because you can enjoy the thrilling and surprising moments on PC. Playing the game on mobile always keeps you worrying about your device battery, but playing this on PC will release that trouble and help you to enjoy the game continuously.
How to Play COD Mobile on PC?
Follow the simple step-by-step guide and enjoy playing Call of Duty Mobile on the big screen (PC).
- Download Gameloop emulator from the official website i.e., https://gameloop.fun/. & install it on your PC.
- Double click on the COD Mobile icon from Gameloop on the desktop and start it. The emulator will now install cod mobile on your pc.
- Once the COD Mobile is installed on your PC, The Gameloop Emulator will show it on its homepage.
- Once you are on the emulator homepage, click on “My Games” Tab you see on the top of the emulator. On left side, you can see your installed games. Click on Call of Duty icon, and select play button from the screen.
- Now call of duty mobile screen will appear with the Play Now button. Click on Play Now.
- Now you are ready to play cod mobile on pc. Simply understand the controls and you are good to go.
COD mobile emulator definitely increases your gaming experience. We have also provided you the official link to download the Gameloop emulator.
Go through the process and share your experience of playing the Call of duty mobile on big screens. Stay tuned for more updates regarding Call of duty.