how to cancel avast cleanup premium subscription: Whenever we discuss on antivirus, no one can skip the name ‘Avast’. Avast antivirus is highly popular, and it offers a massive number of benefits at excellent prices.
The Avast free antivirus comes with lots of exciting features. However, its premium plans will give you even more exclusive benefits like scheduling Avast scans, multi-device options, custom features and much more.
You can purchase Avast antivirus online through your credit or debit card. You can also use other payment options like net banking or PayPal to make the purchase.
One of the best features of Avast antivirus is that it has an interesting auto-renewal service. This auto-renewal feature assures you to have protected 24/7 in all 365 days. You don’t have to keep track on renewal dates of antivirus as it automatically renews itself using your pre-attached payment method.
Must Read :- How to Cancel Hulu Free Trial in 2020
But, before we move on to the actual solution, we must suggest to our users that you should first try this Avast cleanup premium membership once in a life. It has lots of amazing features that you may not find anywhere else. As of now, Avast is offering 60 days free trial of Avast cleaner. To claim your Avast Cleanup Premium Test for free, visit https://www.avast.com/cleanup-performance-test/.
How to Cancel Avast Cleanup Premium Subscription?
1. How Can I Cancel My Avast Cleanup Premium Free Trial From Avast Forum?
Yes, you read it right! You can actually cancel your Avast cleanup premium free trial from Avast forum itself. All you need to do is just post a request regarding your cancellation of free trial membership. And you are done.
See this example below:
A user named seannymc has requested the same on Avast forum by creating a thread called “cancel Avast cleanup free trial and auto subscription”.
He then posted a message in the thread requesting to cancel his subscription along with his subscription order number.
Not only this, if you scroll down to that thread, you will see that there are lots of users who also have cancelled their subscriptions simply by requesting the same issue to Avast staff, and they did respond to all of them positively.
How you can do this on a single request?
Simple, follow the steps below:
- You can find your order number from the mail you got from Avast while opting the subscription.
- You are done. Now, wait for the positive reply from Avast staff.
Note: Do not create a new thread unless the current one is disabled.
2. Cancelling Avast from Avast Website
You can cancel your Avast membership from the Avast website using these six simple steps. Follow them below:
- Login to the https://www.avast.com.
- Tap on the License Menu.
- Now, you can see your license in the column.
- You can find Auto-renewal License Option there, tap on Cancel to cancel it.
- Then, tap on the Deactivate Auto-renewal Subscription tab.
- After deactivating the auto-renewal, you will get a Confirmation Mail informing about cancelling the automatic service of the Avast antivirus.
3. Bought Avast From Digital River? No Problem!
If you have got your Avast antivirus from Digital River, then you can use below-mentioned steps to cancel it on the digital river itself.
- Login to https://www.digitalriver.com.
- Go to Manage Subscriptions tab and from there tap on Automatic Renewals.
- You will see your Avast auto-renewal option. Turn it off.
- Tap on confirmation tab.
- Now you should receive an email as a confirmation of your auto-renewal cancellation.
4. The Same Methods Would Work on Nexway if You Bought Avast from Nexway!
Nexway is one more order portal for purchasing Avast antivirus software. If you have purchased the Avast from this portal, then the cancellation steps would be very similar to the actions we have shown for the digital river portal.
How to Apply For a Refund from Avast?
Getting a refund on your services received from Avast is very easy. If you forgot to cancel Avast cleanup premium subscription auto-renewal due to your hectic schedule, and your money is deducted for the renewal, then you can apply for the refunds within the 30 days from payment deduction.
The one who is entirely responsible for the accounting of the license payment is the Avast customer service billing department. Go to the customer support menu from settings and apply for the Avast customer service refund.
If you are new to Avast, then you can claim the refund amount within 60 days, and if you are a regular user of Avast, then you have to claim it within 30-days.
We hope that now you know how to cancel Avast cleanup premium free trial easily from the given methods above. Feel free to let us know if those methods worked for you or not.