How to Install old NVIDIA Drivers Windows 10: NVIDIA Drivers is a kind of video card that helps to control various parts of the computers.
There is a system called NVIDIA Graphics Drivers. It is basically software that helps you to control the hardware video adapter of the computer.
It is sometimes also known as a video card or a GPU. If the computer does not have the video adapter, then the graphics driver helps to handle the parts of the computer’s motherboard. This system is known as a graphic chipset.
Various software is available which can be installed in the computers, but the main question by the users is how to install old NVIDIA drivers windows 10? The users need to have proper knowledge of the various drivers and the windows.
These drivers are a must in each and every computer and especially those who love to play different games or love to install new things.
Why do We Need to Install old NVIDIA Drivers?
There are so many reasons which can help you to know how to install old NVIDIA Drivers Windows 10?
- People tend to install the old version because some issues are occurring while installing the new version.
- These drivers are significant to control the various parts of the computer’s motherboard, and it’s important to get a download.
- People usually prefer to rollback NVIDIA Driver because of various issues that occur at the time of installing the new version.
- If you aren’t able to download the new version, then obviously you will prefer to download the old one due to its importance in your computer.
- NVIDIA Drivers are the system which helps to handle the computer properly with proper safety and also helps to keep it away from viruses.
- It has a huge amount of importance, so it’s compulsory to get it to download, whether the new version or the old one.
How to install Old NVIDIA Drivers in Windows 10?
You May Also Like to Read :- Best ASIO Driver for Windows 10
- First, you need to open the device manager and expand the display adapters,’ and then you need to the right click on the NVIDIA graphics card. After doing so, there an option comes under this graphics card from there; you have to select Properties.
- Then the device properties dialog box will pop up on your computer’s screen from there; you have to select the driver tab. After selecting the tab, then click on the rollback driver button. Here, I dont have a latest version of driver so my rollback driver button is disabled. I will update my driver to the latest version below where I am showing you how to install latest version of Nvidia driver.
- The various users need to know how to install old NVIDIA Drivers Windows 10 so that they can get relief from the multiple issues which occur while installing a new version.
- From the box, you need to select one reason due to which you are rolling back to the old version. And after that, you have to click on the YES button to confirm. You just need to wait for the driver to restore the process and the old version.
- When the whole process is done, then you can check the date and driver version. If the date and driver version information rolled back to the previous one, then it means you have successfully rollback NVIDIA Driver.
How to install the Latest NVIDIA Drivers in Windows 10?
- First, you need to press the windows key + “X” and then choose the device manager. Then you have to click on the device manager, where you can see under display adapters.
- Next, you will able to see what kind of NVIDIA card you have. One you know, note down the number of card very carefully so that you will exactly see which card you have.
- Then you have to go to the NVIDIA drivers link, and choose the exact card you have in the device manager. And it must be the same.
- Next, you have to click on the search button. Then you need to go to the download page and click on the download. You can save the file wherever you like to save. Also, you can launch the file directly from the browser, or you can search the file where you have saved it.
- Then you have to double click on the saved file and it will launch the installation process. Here it will check your system compatibility whether your system can install it or not.
- Now you are getting to know How to install old NVIDIA Drivers Windows 10 properly.
- If you have selected the wrong driver, then it will prompt you the same. Now you will see GeForce experience and the graphics drivers. You can use GeForce experience if you like to use it.
- It is a good idea to check if you have any graphic driver’s related issues. And if you don’t have any issue, then you don’t need to check it. Now you have to wait for the installation process to get finish.
- After this process, the installation process is done, and now you can close down the window. Now you have the latest NVIDIA Drivers in your system for the graphics card.
All the points mentioned above can help you to know how to install the latest version of NVIDIA Drivers. Also to know How to install old NVIDIA Drivers Windows 10.
Hope you like this article. Comment your thoughts on this in the comments section below.