Ever since its Beta Launch, Valorant is in discussion among the entire gaming community. Riot Game is struggling with the Beta release of its priority FPS game Valorant.
Attacked with bugs like killing own ally or glitches like gameplay change of wall-breaking sage had taken away sleepless nights of the developers since last fortnight.
Later the game has been detected to be amalgamated with an anticheat system, and players are now skeptical about its intended behavior. As a result, the gamers are searching eagerly to know how to uninstall valorant vanguard.
Though the abnormal behavior of anticheat is not new to us and a similar thing happened with earlier with Riot games, causing them to be more cautious.
To prevent the game from malicious Cheats or autoboots, Riot’s anticheat Valorant is to be loaded with the game, and it will remain active throughout the time your system is on.
How to Uninstall Riot Vanguard: Complete Uninstallation Method Explained.
In this section of the post, we will explain how to uninstall riot vanguard through easy and simple steps. If you follow them, you can get rid of this Valorant Vanguard, and no more bug will prevent you from playing Valorant.
Step 1: Uninstall Riot Vanguard Through The Standard Method of Uninstallation
If you are facing issues with Valorant Beta release and presume that it is due to the anticheat program Vanguard then here is how to solve the problem. Firstly, do not try to uninstall Valorant Beta and reinstall it; your issue will not be concluded.
The reason is, Valorant Beta and Riot Vanguard both are separate software and perform separately. You need to Uninstall Riot Vanguard through the following steps.
If you are aware of the standard process of uninstalling a program, then you can do this step quickly.
Also Read : – Buying Valorant Accounts? Beware of Getting Banned
- Go to the control panel and find Programs and features.
- From there, you need to locate the program “Riot Vanguard.” Click on the button above the list called “uninstall,” and the program will show that it started to uninstall.
- Once the process is finished, you have to make sure that the program does not show in your program list.
Step 2: Uninstall Riot Vanguard Manually
Since the use of Riot Vanguard by the system is done through a kernel driver, hence merely uninstalling through the above method will not remove the software entirely. But how to uninstall riot vanguard manually? Here is the process for you.
- Lunch command prompt from windows. You can press the Windows key and find the command prompt from the programs list. There is some shortcut key that will perform the work efficiently. Press Windows key +R and type “cmd.” It will open a black window for you. But before all these, make sure that you are logged into your windows with Administrator privilege.
- You need to type the following command as it is written. Type sc delete vgc as the command and press enter.
- After you give the command, you will receive a message. Please ensure that the message shows as [SC] DeleteService SUCCESS.
- After the above process is completed, you need to reboot the system.
- Once you reboot the system, open C drive and find the folder, PROGRAM FILES. There you can locate the folder Riot Vanguard. You have to manually delete this folder pressing shift+delete.
All the method is the solution to your query on how to uninstall Riot Vanguard. Follow these easy steps, and you can find that Riot Vanguard’s uninstallation is done successfully.