Geeni is the simple application that gives you access to all the Geeni smart health devices from all over the world. The Geeni app is very straightforward that anyone can use it. Your wish is Geeni’s command. The best thing about the app is that you can get Geeni app for windows as well.
You can also control the Geeni devices by voice using Amazon echo from worldwide. The app is compatible with many of the home appliances we use in our day to day life like TV’s, fans, bulb, plugs and many others.
The only one thing you have to do is to connect all your smart devices with the home Wi-Fi network and pair those devices with the phone and you are ready to go.
Related :- Get Wyze Cam App for Windows
Well, you can also use Geeni on PC, yes you heard it right! The Geeni desktop app also offers you amazing features.
Mercury Innovation has also designed and developed the Geeni for Windows 10. Now, you might be thinking how to download Geeni camera app for PC? Don’t worry; this article is an answer to your question.
Go through the article and get all the details about this smart Geeni app for windows to control all the smart phone appliances.
Here’s How to Download & Install Geeni App on Windows PC
There are some of the good emulators that allow you to use the apps from Google playstore or app store on pc.
You can use various free emulators to operate the application on pc because the emulators create the mobile like environment on PC.
The emulators like Bluestacks, MEmu, Andyroid, and Nox App Player are some of the names of emulators that help you to view Geeni camera on PC.
- First, you have to download and install any one of the above emulators that is best for you.
- Then you have to install the Geeni app by opening the Google playstore via emulator.
- Now, find out the Geeni app using playstore search bar and tap on the install button.
- Once you finished off with downloading it, then unlock the Geeni app from the app drawer, or you can do the process from the home screen as well.
- That’s it, enjoy the smart technology!
Note: If you are using an emulator for the very first time, then remember you have to link your Google account with valid credentials.
On the other hand, there are many users who don’t want to install emulator but still want to operate the Geeni on PC.
They want to know how to control Geeni device without installing emulator? Well, we are telling you one more method to install the Geeni app on PC and, i.e. by synching Microsoft’s Cortana of windows 10 with Geeni controlled device. Here we go!
Here’s How to Control Geeni Device from Microsoft Windows Cortana
Microsoft Cortana is the virtual assistant for windows that is controlled on voice. You can use the phone data by making customized recommendations.
Follow the simple step-by-step guide to Sync Microsoft Cortana with Geeni App:
- First, you have to unlock the Cortana app and click on Notebook option from the menu from the left side of your Cortana screen.
- Choose the connected home option by going into manage skills.
- Click on the enable option and select Geeni from displayed list of connected home partners.
- Now, tap on the connect tab.
- Permit your Geeni account with Cortana by providing valid user name and password that you have used for Geeni app.
- That’s all done, now you Cortana and Geeni app are connected. Just say hey Cortana and get command of all your Geeni smart devices.
Note: Before giving any voice command, don’t forget to say “Hey Cortana” For Example, if you want to turn off the fan, then you have to say “Hey Cortana Switch OFF the Fan.”
That’s all for this topic on getting Geeni app for Windows. Go through the article and control all the Geeni devices from wherever you are in the world.
Stay tuned for more details. Till then, Enjoy!